Back in 2010, I started blogging about the San Diego bicycle community as “The Awarewolfs“.
I’d host Fullmoon Bikerides and blog about other bicycle related things I found interesting. It was a ton of fun but also a ton of work. One of my favorite things to write about were products. I reviewed a couple bicycles for State Bicycle Co. and I reviewed some lights for Knog. I checked out Protec’s City Lite Helmet and even linked up with Leica to check out a camera that is now outdated lol. Specifically conveying all my thoughts and opinions about a product was / is a blast for me.
A lot has changed in my life since 2010 and I feel this urge to blog again but don’t necessarily feel the urge to blog again for The Awarewolfs… Feel me??? Don’t get me wrong, I love The Awarewolfs so much and I love what The Awarewolfs will always be – Fullmoon Bikerides in San Diego CA. But I want to start writing about things I enjoy now as a 30+ dude who has a LOT more to talk about than just fixed gear bicycles stuff.
So, I’ll be blogging HERE more 🙂
Stay tuned for more posts revolving around –
- Travel – Photography – www.letravelstyle.com
- Volkswagens – @thesunshinebug
- Camping – Adventures with State Bicycle Co
- Electric Bikes – This RadPower RadRunner I got is an absolute game changer. Trying to get wifey an EBike now too 🙂
- Electric Vehicles – My day job is “EV Sales Specialist” for Norm Reeves Toyota San Diego