Enhancing your home’s curb appeal enhances your home’s value on average 5%-11% and also helps gets your home sold quicker! Curb appeal sets expectations. Prospective buyers are more inclined to look inside if they like what they see on the outside.
I get asked all the time what to do to add curb appeal to a home so I thought I’d share a few points –
1. Paint your front door with a fresh coat of paint. It’s a super quick and affordable upgrade that most anyone could accomplish on a day off. If you choose to go for a bolder color, keep it complementary. $20-$50
2. Replace exterior hardware like door knobs and address numbers. Often, with my clients, we’ll notice old and handles or knobs that must be originals because they’ve been painted over 1,000 times. It’s amazing how a $30 investment in new hardware really makes the rest of the structure pop!
3. Landscaping. Tastefully done flowers, succulents, and shrubs will absolutely boost your home’s curb appeal. It’s one thing to plant the plants – maintaining them is an entirely different story… Make sure you’re up for the up keep! $20-?
4. Get a nice door mat. Get a custom one if you want. Or a nice pop of color. Whatever you think would make your house feel extra “homey”. $20-$40
5. Install wooden shutters to enhance the exterior of your home. You can even DIY them to cut costs! $30-$70
Hope those tips helped! 🙂
Do you have a home you’re trying to sell? I can sell it!
✨ Cars and homes ✨Bikes and drones✨